What You'll Learn:
- IF you should start a podcast so you can make sure it will benefit you and your business and not just be another “shiny item” to chase after.
- HOW to start a show without overcomplicating the tech so you can save a ton of time (and money).
- WHAT type of show you should record based on YOUR strengths & likes so you actually love what you’re doing.
- When you launch the show, how can you set yourself up for success by getting more listeners for your show so you can see results right out of the gate instead of spinning around in circles trying to figure it out on your own.
- A free equipment and software resource guide so you can make sure you get the right equipment and not waste money on things you don't really need.
- A free PDF with a list of guest interview questions so you have the right questions to ask if you decide to have guests on your show.